Can't connect to LoL (wrong password error)

Can't connect to LoL (wrong password error)

My account is at least 3 years old. (starts with 199) Password strength wasn't a feature then. My old password had 7 characters; all were numbers.

When my GM+ reached lvl 10, the account verificationcame up. So I went and verified my account. My new password has 8 characters, 1 letter and 7 numbers. When I tried to start LoL and LAN, I get an error saying that my password is incorrect.

Aren't the passwords saved for games updated automatically?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Wordsmith randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme's Avatar
    Can you post screenshots?

===============The Legendary Noxian Mover===============

Capture.JPG
    Here

EDIT: Just visited Garena's page on FB. Apparently, they're already aware of the problem. xD
    Last edited by laazsx; 03-15-2012 at 05:53 PM.

Same problem here , I can log in on my Garena Plus (beta) but when i clock LAN , it says wrong password , then when i try to enter a DOTA room still loads , and no people there

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Hello MrKniT,

Kindly request for a manual password reset by emailing our Customer Support at account@garena.com.

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=