Page 3 of 369 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    EekeiKun will become famous soon enough EekeiKun will become famous soon enough EekeiKun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by homersimp09 View Post
    Otaku (おたく / オタク?) (oh-tah-kooh) is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga, or video games.

as of current so we'll stay like that.

via Wiki

@EekeiKun

Did you read your previous post?

You just put that.. So your not talking about the same thing then.
    ._.

Aaaaaaah Mutual Understanding =_=
    I just say an otaku is addicted to Online games.
    I didnt say the whole meaning of it =_=
    Last edited by EekeiKun; 03-06-2011 at 10:30 PM.
    Tired of obeying your parents?
    - Imagine an orphan longing for love.

Tired of going to school?
    - Imagine the children working at early age.

Tired of living life?
    - Imagine a patient struggling to add another day in his life.

Let's learn to appreciate what we have and be contented. :]

Life is short , so dont waste it !

[SIGPIC]http://forum.lol.garena.ph/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4724&dateline=1304506 787[/SIGPIC]

-LGN Eekei Kun
    *INACTIVE

EekeiKun will become famous soon enough EekeiKun will become famous soon enough EekeiKun's Avatar
    Spoiler:

Character: Miku Hatsune
    Cosplayer: Mai
    Game/Application: Vocaloid

<3 <3 <3
    Last edited by EekeiKun; 03-06-2011 at 11:29 PM.

Tired of living life?

[SIGPIC]http://forum.lol.garena.ph/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4724&dateline=1304506 787[/SIGPIC]

-LGN Eekei Kun
    *INACTIVE

Spoiler:

Character: Lighting
    Cosplayer: Saya
    Game: Final Fantasy XIII
    Last edited by EekeiKun; 03-06-2011 at 11:31 PM.

Tired of living life?

-LGN Eekei Kun
    *INACTIVE

Banned to Access homersimp09 has much to be proud of homersimp09 has much to be proud of homersimp09 has much to be proud of homersimp09 has much to be proud of homersimp09 has much to be proud of homersimp09 has much to be proud of homersimp09 has much to be proud of homersimp09 has much to be proud of
    Do I have to tell this to everyone constantly? Please Please Please Don't ever Triple/Double Post Stick with only One Post use the "edit" button. Once AGAIN Don't Triple Post! It isn't allowed and non-professional.

@Cosplayers

They aren't that great.

This what I recommend:

Lightning Cosplayer Name:RainerTachibana you can follow her cosplay career at DeviantArt.

Spoiler:

For Miku Name: (Didn't find her Name)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Another one of a Miku Cosplayer

Name: Mashiro Yuki

Spoiler:
    Last edited by homersimp09; 03-07-2011 at 12:37 AM.

fallendominion is a jewel in the rough fallendominion is a jewel in the rough fallendominion is a jewel in the rough fallendominion is a jewel in the rough fallendominion's Avatar
    Cosplay was the one thing I never had the love for XD

I do acknowledge good cosplayers when I see them...but I rarely do that since I avoid going to cosplay events and neither do I search for cosplay pictures... I just happened to see these two while I was roaming in the internet:

Saya cosplaying as Black Rock Shooter:
    Spoiler:

I don't know her name, but she has nicely emulated Saber's stern face. The props (armor and Excalibur) need some improvement though.
    Spoiler:

The nuzzling clip that launched 13,500 dollars~

Banned to Access homersimp09 has much to be proud of homersimp09 has much to be proud of homersimp09 has much to be proud of homersimp09 has much to be proud of homersimp09 has much to be proud of homersimp09 has much to be proud of homersimp09 has much to be proud of homersimp09 has much to be proud of
    ^I never liked Saya.. doesn't fit right as BRS well the fact is that no one is fit to be BRS atm.

Anyway here are some more recommendations:

Name: Ibara
    Yuki Nagato
    Spoiler:

And My Idol

Name: Lenfried (she is the best cosplayer out there and I saw her naked~ Most of her works are all Ecchi or 40 - 80% body exposure and she has a incredibly cute face I fell in love with her so much)

Shuffle = Kaede
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by homersimp09; 03-07-2011 at 08:57 AM.

Do I have to tell this to everyone constantly? Please Please Please Don't ever Triple/Double Post Stick with only One Post use the "edit" button. Once AGAIN Don't Triple Post! It isn't allowed and non-professional.
    Ikr,
    My internet was lagged and then when i posted that Miku Hatsune , I was shock because it was double posted, and I edited the one that's double posted.
    My Bad :|
    Last edited by EekeiKun; 03-07-2011 at 10:49 AM.

Tired of living life?

-LGN Eekei Kun
    *INACTIVE

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #58
    Ah... so... pretty...

/does not know any famous cosplayers OTL

In any case... I WATCH YU-GI-OHzZZZZ :P

currently watching

Yu-gi-oh 5Ds
    Card Fight! Vanguard
    Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?
    .hack//Quantum OVA (that's... actually a series since there are episodes?)

might watch:
    Madoka
    Freezing
    Gosick

Quote Originally Posted by EekeiKun View Post
    Ikr,
    My internet was lagged and then when i posted that Miku Hatsune , I was shock because it was double posted, and I edited the one that's double posted.
    My Bad :|
    Please don't do it again you Triple Posted not even double.

@Jet

Don't watch Madoka!

Probably the worst Mahou Shoujo....it isn't cute at Episode 3 +
    Last edited by homersimp09; 03-07-2011 at 11:16 AM.

Try NHK no youkoso. It's very interesting.

^What's that Bishoujo? XD

It's aimed for shounen apparently.
    It's more on drama. But there are lot's of interesting stuff on it. It about a life of a hikikomori.
    Last edited by bonta_kun; 03-07-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Please don't do it again you Triple Posted not even double.

@Jet

Don't watch Madoka!

Sorry I will never do that again.
    Btw who watches Kimi ni Todoke here? =))

Tired of living life?

-LGN Eekei Kun
    *INACTIVE

nasudoci has a little shameless behaviour in the past nasudoci's Avatar
    If i only have plenty of time to watch those =D Apple Seed na panood ko un. ayos meron sa spring 2011.. hmm antabayanan nga yan. gaganda talaga nang drawing na babae sa japanese anime.

Quote Originally Posted by EekeiKun View Post
    Sorry I will never do that again.
    Btw who watches Kimi ni Todoke here? =))
    I've watched both seasons w8ting for latest episode. Didn't bother to read the manga feels no emotions from them. :P

16.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #66
    Really now... hmm

*few friends say it's fine though; even for a magical girl theme lol*
    *wishes someone would upload The Legend of Koizumi"

Found this.

Link Here

Heyyyy look what I did to jetricson's Avatar

Ver1

Ver2 with 0.1 delay on closing eyes.
    Last edited by homersimp09; 03-07-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Also check out bakuman. It's based from a manga about a mangaka? A pair actually.
    Last edited by bonta_kun; 03-07-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Mcdo.Danmaku will become famous soon enough Mcdo.Danmaku's Avatar
    Haven't watched a single anime for ages, the last time I watched anime was a year ago when we spent the 2010 new year's eve at Renaissance in Makati.
    It's kinda ironic that I'm an Anime and Manga moderator at GPH.

Anyway, the last ones I've finished so far is Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu and the 2009 version.
    I tried watching Lucky Star and Kamfer but I gave up.

[s]I also think Touhou and Vocaloid is a cool anime, herp derp. *shot*[/s]
    Last edited by Mcdo.Danmaku; 03-07-2011 at 06:45 PM.

fallendominion is a jewel in the rough fallendominion is a jewel in the rough fallendominion is a jewel in the rough fallendominion is a jewel in the rough fallendominion's Avatar
    Don't watch Madoka!

The reason it isn't cute is because it was not meant to be cute. Just by having Urobuchi Gen write it means that it was deliberately meant to have a dark, mature story.

BTW, Urobuchi Gen is a writer who specializes in dark themes (full of deaths, brutalities, etc). One of his works include Fate/Zero (prequel to Fate/Stay Night and will soon have an anime of its own).

Currently watching it and enjoying the Troll of Trolls, Kyubey (or Kyubee). One of my most favorite lines from that nasty troll goes like this, "If you want to die for the universe, just call us. We'll be waiting."
    Last edited by fallendominion; 03-07-2011 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fallendominion View Post
    The reason it isn't cute is because it was not meant to be cute. Just by having Urobuchi Gen write it means that it was deliberately meant to have a dark, mature story.

BTW, Urobuchi Gen is a writer who specializes in dark themes (full of deaths, brutalities, etc). One of his works include Fate/Zero (prequel to Fate/Stay Night and will soon have an anime of its own).

Currently watching it and enjoying the Troll of Trolls, Kyubey (or Kyubee). One of my most favorite lines from that nasty troll goes like this, "If you want to die for the universe, just call us. We'll be waiting."

I never imagine a Mahou Shoujo turned out to be a killer anime lolol

The director of Madoka.

Yukihiro Miyamoto tweets
    “When I was on the train two high school girls started talking about Madoka in front of me. I was absolutely delighted! And they were both total hotties! And they were both ordinary high school girls!”

I would understand the others but not Madoka like beheaded a good character for fan service? like wth TTATT

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This Post was from before Arch-M deleted the user's post regarding on disgusting things.

So therefore this isn't a double post.
    Last edited by homersimp09; 03-07-2011 at 10:27 PM.

If you want some Bishoujo try out Ika Musume, Scetchbook full colors and Aria.

Quote Originally Posted by fallendominion View Post

Ah yes probably one of the biggest trolls in the anime world. But a good one I have to say.

If you want some Bishoujo try out Ika Musume, Scetchbook full colors and Aria.
    Watch watch watch xD lols they are great too also Ika Musume S2 coming soon~ can't w8 ~
    Last edited by homersimp09; 03-07-2011 at 11:45 PM.

^ Hmm I guess we all have different tastes when it comes to the term "bishoujo"... I hardly find Aria characters to be bishoujo, but I adamit that they are very memorable. Especially the part where the Tasogare no Himegimi sang Lumis Eterne. That episode really made me cry (I rarely do that).

O yea. The game Koihime Musou has been translated in English. Playing it right now too. Just finished the attack on Luoyang, where Ryofu (Lu Bu) almost destroyed my army
    Last edited by fallendominion; 03-08-2011 at 12:11 AM.