Garena Plus error 0021 when using the Garena LoL PH launcher
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Garena Plus error 0021 when using the Garena LoL PH launcher

When using this launcher, this window pops up and the Garena Messenger is not opened even if it's installed on the computer.

I could log in and play LoL just fine but the messenger is stuck in limbo, it appears in the task manager but otherwise it does nothing. I have to terminate it there first and manually launch it from the Garena Messenger desktop shortcut before I can use the messenger again.

It's a bug I have on my account for some reason... my friends could use the Garena LoL PH launcher with no problems, they can use their messenger from the launcher. Any idea what causes this? Thanks in advance.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Wordsmith 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers's Avatar
    will forward to the GMs
    It's fortified with what the world wants. What the world deserves....

Just installed the February patch, I still have this issue. :/

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Wordsmith randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme's Avatar
    Have you tried running the messenger first?

===============The Legendary Noxian Mover===============

Yes, even with the messenger running it doesn't log in to Garena Plus using the Garena LoL PH launcher.

Just to clarify: it does work if I first (1) open the Garena Messenger and log in to that, and then (2) from within the messenger, launch the LoL PH client.

This is about how with this bug, the Garena LoL PH launcher does not launch the Garena Plus messenger and leads to the error in the first post.

It's kinda important since the LoL PH installer from the website does not create a desktop shortcut for Garena Messenger, it only provides a desktop shortcut for LoL PH client. The workaround of launching Garena Messenger first is not feasible for most LoL PH players with this bug, since without a desktop shortcut for Garena Messenger they won't be aware how to access the Garena Messenger in the first place.

I'd just like to note that as of the March patch, I still get this error.

I'm going to test randomizer's link and see if anything changes -

Quote Originally Posted by randomizerme View Post
    Working on the mirror. Hope someone's waiting to test it.

Uploaded. Test please.

http://www.wupload.com/file/26780558...H_Launcher.zip

randomizer's copy asked me to update, which I'm doing right now.

Well, I tried :\

GM PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

me and my friend Globaleye have the same error. it started in the error 0255 to 0021...
    but the sad part here is that i can access to the garena plus but wont play lol and my friend can't even log-in in Garena or LoL forum that made him mad... the error is incorrect password (0021) same at the site... Please Help us!!
    Last edited by reystriker; 04-15-2012 at 11:53 PM.