How to manually patch LOL

How to manually patch LOL

good day everyone, i was out of the country when your OBT was launched and when i got back merong lumabas na whopping 350++ MB na update. pati garena messenger me update din. tanong po ako kung paano ang pag manual patching ng LOL. i have downloaded the manual patch file direct from the site, twice actually, pero when i try to run it walang nangyayari just freezes for a while and then when you look it up on task manager it says 'Not Responding'. parehas ang resulta for the two files i've downloaded. yung update ng garena messeger ok lang problema ko yung LOL update mismo. i've opted out auto patching kasi me computer shop ako.

can anyone help me?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future CrossLegacy has a brilliant future
    This is the Manual Patch about 350MBs. There is no other way to patch manually. If you can, try to limit CPU usage by shutting down all other windows and background programs while setup is installing.
    Last edited by CrossLegacy; 03-05-2011 at 10:10 PM.
    PROJECT INITIALIZED: CODE 0710 - SCHEDULED [08-10-014]

salamat sa quick reply. will retry manual patching tommorrow & post the result here asap.

edit:
    ok na updating ko ng LOL earlier today. what i did was, have the manual patch file on a flash drive and run it directly on each PC. dati kasi i was accessing the patch file from a network drive.

game on.
    Last edited by 2chimoto; 03-06-2011 at 10:13 PM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Game Master GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric's Avatar
    Hi,

Glad you were able to fix it. Have fun playing!

Closing thread.

She loved me at my worst. You had me at my best, yet you chose to break my heart...
    GM Elric on Facebook | League of Legends