How to Fix "Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server" error.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

How to Fix "Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server" error.

To those who are having this kind of problem

error.jpg

Simply change your computer time and date to present.
    Hope it helps

--ArchAngel_MaeL
    Last edited by LoL.rEin; 01-05-2012 at 09:35 PM.

Contributor icekills has a reputation beyond repute icekills has a reputation beyond repute icekills has a reputation beyond repute icekills has a reputation beyond repute icekills has a reputation beyond repute icekills has a reputation beyond repute icekills has a reputation beyond repute icekills has a reputation beyond repute icekills has a reputation beyond repute icekills has a reputation beyond repute icekills has a reputation beyond repute icekills's Avatar
    d na gumagana sakin to :3 gnawa ko na to plenty of times
    pero sa iba gumagana pa to

please help on this problem. try ko lahat change date ung firewall check ko pero hindi gumagana pero sa ibang PC pde. ung sa pc ko hindi pde prang na blocked ung IP ko. nag laro ako tapos bigla na lng disconnect tapos ganito na sya. ewan ko nga kung bakit. please pa repair po e2.. T_T

did not work and i tried it again but this time i turned off the firewall and still did not work help

Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Hai,

To those who are still encountering this error, kindly provide your ISP and Location. Thanks

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

pano po aucn ung gani2ng problem?

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Chii View Post
    Hai,

To those who are still encountering this error, kindly provide your ISP and Location. Thanks
    ISP: PHILCOM-PLDT

... thanks

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Garena Staff GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii has much to be proud of GM_Chii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vectorsquad View Post
    ISP: PHILCOM-PLDT

... thanks
    Hello,

Please provide a screenshot of your tracert and ping results.

Tracert:
    Run > cmd > type "tracert 125.5.6.1"
    Ping:
    Run > cmd > type "ping 125.5.6.1"

Also, kindly get your external IP by visiting this website > www.whatismyip.com

Are you using router or direct connection?
    When did you first encounter the error?

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=

Hi,

I'm also experiencing the same problem. I've tried fixing using the solutions scattered around the net regarding this, but all those didn't work for me. I then did look and investigate by myself, but out of luck. I do have theory though.. Does this thing have to do with my location (Saudi Arabia) and the ISP that i'm using? I work here in K.S.A. but I'm from Philippines and so I changed 'Garena's' region setting to Philippines so I can play LOL. I'm guessing that K.S.A.'s IPs are blocked from the Philippine servers or the other way around.

Please advise. Otherwise, Help!

Thanks,
    Vin

[EDIT]

I did GM_Chii's advice and it seems both commands 'Timed out'. Guess LOL Philippines is not for me then

If this is still fixable by you guys, please do advise of what I do next.

Thank you!

Last edited by jenvin0418; 08-16-2012 at 08:40 PM.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Hello jenvin0418,

Sadly LoL PH is IP restricted. Only those who has Philippine IP Address can access the PH Server. :<

Mercury ♥
    =^●ㅅ●^=