Globe Tattoo Lag/Disconnection Issues

Hello Im currently using a globe tattoo stick to play net, few months ago, it has a desirable ping around 80 to 100ms but now every time a game starts the ping rate becomes unstable and not-playable. My signal strength is 94% (Globe Tattoo). I dont know if globe has connection issues because when I browse/play other games the connection is stable. Please do help me because weekends is only the day when I can play LoL and having this issue is really not a good thing right now. Holidays pa naman.

Btw I'm from Batangas.

"On my Wings."

-
    Anivia

Quote Originally Posted by HatredEdge View Post
    Hello Im currently using a globe tattoo stick to play net, few months ago, it has a desirable ping around 80 to 100ms but now every time a game starts the ping rate becomes unstable and not-playable. My signal strength is 94% (Globe Tattoo). I dont know if globe has connection issues because when I browse/play other games the connection is stable. Please do help me because weekends is only the day when I can play LoL and having this issue is really not a good thing right now. Holidays pa naman.

Btw I'm from Batangas.
    Same Problem here

I think this is the start of it

"Globe Advisory: We are conducting a network enhancement activity on Feb. 2 from 1am to 5am. During this time, you may experience difficulty using your mobile internet services. We are doing this activity to further improve your browsing experience. Thank you."

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers is a glorious beacon of light 3passers's Avatar
    good day,

pls have time to read what is written to this thread
    It's fortified with what the world wants. What the world deserves....

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Garena Staff GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao is a splendid one to behold GM_Miao's Avatar
    Closing thread as query has been answered