Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

How to Smart Cast with Range Indicators(guide on how to enable with pictures)

I just found out about it by watching LOL streams online
    This link was posted in one of the comments. This will enable you to use smart cast with range indicators by holding down the skill buttons Q/W/E/R

TO ENABLE IT IN LOLph FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP1: Go to your Garena Messenger folder then proceed to Apps/lolph/Game/DATA/CFG

STEP2: In CFG folder look for the file game.cfg right click then open with notepad

STEP3: In your keyboard press CTRL+F to open Find function then type in SmartCastOnKeyRelease

STEP4:On the SmartCastOnKeyRelease line change the 0 to a 1

STEP5:Save Changes

HOW TO USE:
    1. You have to enable auto smart cast in the in game option or holding SHIFT+ skill buttons Q/W/E/R
    2. You then hold Q/W/E/R buttons this will show you the skill's range then release to fire the skill wherever your mouse arrow was pointed at.
    3. This works even by simply pressing the skill buttons it will show you its range briefly while simultaneously firing the skill

NOTE: IN ORDER TO CANCEL THE SMART CAST JUST RIGHT CLICK WHILE STILL HOLDING THE BUTTON

NOTE: I tried this and it worked.

This guide is for people like me who are new to LOLph and didn't know about this function.
    PS: I like to use smart cast on skills but sometimes had trouble on estimating the range on champion skills, I am pretty sure I am not the only one so I hope this helps.
    Last edited by bawking3; 12-16-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Banned to Access blackblind is infamous around these parts
    I'm playing for a long time using smart cast and i still can't memorize orianna and xerath's range, this would really help. thank you.

works fine for me thx +1

Writer Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne's Avatar
    w3w i just set my smart cast to Z X C V H@H@H@H@ nc find btw
    Last edited by Cawthorne; 12-16-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Author Mr.Malhabour has a spectacular aura about Mr.Malhabour has a spectacular aura about Mr.Malhabour has a spectacular aura about Mr.Malhabour's Avatar
    This is really neat, but I have no idea how can I benefit from it.
    Law above all and prey upon all down below.

Writer Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne has a reputation beyond repute Cawthorne's Avatar
    tried it with karthus dun ko lng nalaman ung lay waste nya malaki ung AOE

gamit ko d2 ung smartcastonkeyrelease
    Last edited by Cawthorne; 12-16-2011 at 03:00 PM.

nice find. makakatulong to.
    My Name is Penkk :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cawthorne View Post
    tried it with karthus dun ko lng nalaman ung lay waste nya malaki ung AOE

gamit ko d2 ung smartcastonkeyrelease
    LOL glad it helped you I tried this with Blitzcrank grab minsan ksi kala ko sakto lang bitin pala

Quote Originally Posted by blackblind View Post
    I'm playing for a long time using smart cast and i still can't memorize orianna and xerath's range, this would really help. thank you.
    That is why i was happy that i found this so i am just helping others
    Quote Originally Posted by LoserKat View Post
    works fine for me thx +1
    Your welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Malhabour View Post
    This is really neat, but I have no idea how can I benefit from it.
    I guess if your not a fan of smart casting its not useful:P

Quote Originally Posted by hiimbins View Post
    nice find. makakatulong to.
    Yup and its pretty easy to enable or disable