How To Create a Garena Clan
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Game Master GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric's Avatar

Staff Icon 2 How To Create a Garena Clan

Greetings Summoners,

To be eligible for the LoL PH Clan Rankings, you must first be a registered Garena Clan.

Follow these steps to create Garena Clan:
    1. Go to http://www.garena.ph/ and log-in your Garena account.
    2. Hover on the "Store" tab and click on the "Garena Shop" link.
    3. Buy a "Clan Creation Pass Code". This item costs 300 Shells. Upon purchasing, you will be given a pass code that you will use in creating a clan. Be sure to save the pass code given.
    4. Hover on the "Garena" tab and click on the "Garena Clans" link.
    5. Click on the "Create a Clan Now!" button located at the left side of the Garena Clans page.
    6. Fill in the details needed in creating a clan. Paste the pass code purchased in the "Pass Code" field. After filling in the details, click on the "Create Clan" button.
    7. Congratulations! You now have a registered Garena Clan! You may now register to LoL PH's Clan Rankings.

She loved me at my worst. You had me at my best, yet you chose to break my heart...
    GM Elric on Facebook | League of Legends

Poet SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya has a reputation beyond repute SaintAya's Avatar
    we done doin dis :>

Author SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n has a reputation beyond repute SeaMaid3n's Avatar
    hmmmmmm :<

gM may nalabas dun sa pag buy q ng clan po na ganito,,,

e2 oh.JPGe2 oh.JPG

bakit ganto?
    IGN: Broken.KhrHam

Cuneiform Authistikated has much to be proud of Authistikated has much to be proud of Authistikated has much to be proud of Authistikated has much to be proud of Authistikated has much to be proud of Authistikated has much to be proud of Authistikated has much to be proud of Authistikated has much to be proud of Authistikated has much to be proud of Authistikated has much to be proud of Authistikated's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrHam View Post
    gM may nalabas dun sa pag buy q ng clan po na ganito,,,

Attachment 3844Attachment 3844

bakit ganto?
    common sense na lang sagot diyan.. hindi na tinatanong yan

just out of sheer curiosity... is there a minimum requirement of members?

Writer jburger has a reputation beyond repute jburger has a reputation beyond repute jburger has a reputation beyond repute jburger has a reputation beyond repute jburger has a reputation beyond repute jburger has a reputation beyond repute jburger has a reputation beyond repute jburger has a reputation beyond repute jburger has a reputation beyond repute jburger has a reputation beyond repute jburger has a reputation beyond repute jburger's Avatar
    Hell, Just A Little Step to Satan's House.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir04 View Post
    just out of sheer curiosity... is there a minimum requirement of members?
    20 persons sir? that's what i know.. but I think that im still guessing..
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintAya View Post
    Nx n Friends NxF two:
    Nx SangerZonvolt
    GiG.Ell..m0
    Nx IsTheName
    SS EdGesss
    Nx ChrodeChild

(Late lng po registration ng GiG and SS coz d pa sila mka login)
    http://esports.garena.ph/index.php?o...w=team&id=1987

REGISTRATION APPROVED

Poet anonymous111 has a reputation beyond repute anonymous111 has a reputation beyond repute anonymous111 has a reputation beyond repute anonymous111 has a reputation beyond repute anonymous111 has a reputation beyond repute anonymous111 has a reputation beyond repute anonymous111 has a reputation beyond repute anonymous111 has a reputation beyond repute anonymous111 has a reputation beyond repute anonymous111 has a reputation beyond repute anonymous111 has a reputation beyond repute anonymous111's Avatar
    it's called business derp... ikaw naman pipili kung gagastos ka o hindi

RAARRGGGH!!!

can i use the pass code again????cuase i accidentally click the disband........

Paano ba magka clan tag ?