Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    anyone having problems getting level 7 tokens. I have been playing and got 3 S class finishes but still no level 7 tokens. Is it a bug or is it just a randon generation of tokens. Or a token will always appear if you get a S or S+ rating

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord187mass View Post
    anyone having problems getting level 7 tokens. I have been playing and got 3 S class finishes but still no level 7 tokens. Is it a bug or is it just a randon generation of tokens. Or a token will always appear if you get a S or S+ rating

Champion Mastery shards are only rewarded to S scores in Summoner's Rift 5v5 Normal and Ranked modes. Rotating Game Mode Queues are not included.

It's kinda frustrating for me as a support main to get an S rank. I dunno, I maybe a newbie at this. I just feel like, you get ranked depending on your kills and not how you play. Does anyone feel the same way?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by formula1100 View Post
    Its hard to get the Champion token to supp role
    Is there any easy way to get my champion token in the supp role?
    it's really annoying, you need to get kills for a higher rank -_-. I really feel like the support role is pretty much taken for granted.

madali lng po pa 7 ng champ mastery, just got 5 champs with level 7 mastery on all roles, darius for top lane, zed for mid lane, thresh for support, varus for adc, and lee sin for jungler....basta once na makakuha kayo ng level 7 token, make sure next game mahihigitan nyo pa ung record nyo from the previous game, for example your minions slain, damage dealth, assist to DR, BR and destroying turrets and inhibitors...mas mataas chance na makakuha ng token once all around may contributions kayo sa team
    Last edited by tremonti12; 06-28-2016 at 09:21 PM.

Unhappy No mastery token received

Quote Originally Posted by sakmaldiwa View Post
    Hi,
    @patrickskiee , If your Champion (Jinx) is already on its Mastery level 6, you won't get any Mastery 7 tokens (from an S- mastery score) unless you earn an S or S+ champion mastery score.

@creep00, you need to make sure that your Champion (Wukong) is at least on its Mastery level 6 before getting any Mastery 7 tokens.
    However, if you are certain that your Champion is on its Mastery level 6, then there might be bug or an issue that should be sent to Customer Support team to address your concern.

Happy Gaming!
    Mine is at Mastery 5 and wanted to proceed with Mastery 6 yet no tokens received at any game modes... I have been playing with S- most of the time yet no tokens...

tsubasa66604 is on a distinguished road tsubasa66604's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sakmaldiwa View Post
    Hi @formula1100

To reply on your concern about the difficulty of getting S rank when you play a support role, Yes, it's not easy, but can be done. Here's my proof:

But, it's definitely not impossible. Kailangan mo lang alamin kung ano talaga ang gusto mong gawin bilang isang Support Champ. Dapat din ay aware ka sa mga nangyayari sa lane at sa lalong lalo na sa sinusuportahan mo. Kung kaya mong tumulong sa sitwasyong dapat ay nandoon ka, iyon ay kailangan mong mapagdesisyunan sa tamang pagkakataon. Hindi sya magiging madali, pero, gawin mo lang hangga't makakaya mo.

"Roam", ito ang isang word na kailangan mong malaman kung ano ang tunay na kahulagan sa bawa't laro.

@anolythe
    Di ka na po makakakuha ng Champion Mastery tokens after reaching Mastery 7 on your specific champion.
    Yep - you just need patience. LOTS of it!
    You need to roam, you need to make plays, you need to pick your engages well!

I feel like ever since I aimed to get all my supports to mastery 7 I've been playing the role better in general. I'm getting lots and lots more of experience and learning to be more cautious so I won't die very much - because in my experience, getting lots of death means goodbye to an S- and above score!

So far I have 5 support champs that are already mastery 7
    This is the order I got them > Leona, Janna, Taric, Sona, and Soraka

Anddddd I noticed that the passive supports are even harder to get to mastery 7.
    Leona and Taric was a piece of cake since I sometimes get kills, but Janna and Sona were the worst - Soraka even more so!

I don't know about anyone else, but in my case I find that just playing the same champ over and over again really helps me improve and makes it easier to get the tokens I need.
    Like I said though - you need LOOOOOTTTTSS of patience

I played Taric from mastery 2 to 7 32 games straight.
    Sona from mastery 3 to 7 31 games straight.
    Aaaaaannnd Soraka from mastery 6 to 7 46 games straight!

God, Soraka was the hardest!

If you want to verify this info you can look me up using the garena app
    My IGN is > CompIete (not to be confused with Complete - that's my carry's IGN XD)
    Last edited by tsubasa66604; 07-20-2016 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phooebee View Post
    It's kinda frustrating for me as a support main to get an S rank. I dunno, I maybe a newbie at this. I just feel like, you get ranked depending on your kills and not how you play. Does anyone feel the same way?
    Its not exactly fair - I tried countless games so I can say that I have gathered some data when it comes to the games I played
    So far this is what I found out so you can get an S-, S or S+ as a support
    1) You must have deaths more than your kills or at least equal to it BUT you must have lots of assists (e.g. 2/2/20+ I got an S+ on Soraka)
    2) You must have at least one kill and 20+ assists (I had a perfect game once like 1/0/11 I think and I only got an B+)
    3) You must roam and participate in objective kills
    4) You must have at least one objective under your name (e.g. killed one tower/inhib)

This is definitely not fact - but these are the things I usually have done in games that I got an S-, S or S+ on as a support

IF however your goal is to get an S on that champ but not as a Support, your chances of getting it might be higher if you play it on a different lane/role.
    For example, the very first time I played Soraka mid - I went like 5/4/20+ I think, and I got an S- but I had a game were I was like 1/4/40+ as a support Soraka and I only got an A+

Quote Originally Posted by Phooebee View Post
    it's really annoying, you need to get kills for a higher rank -_-. I really feel like the support role is pretty much taken for granted.
    Yep.
    Supports really need to go above and beyond just to get the mastery 7 banners.

Basically you need to play like a god in game just to get the tokens. XD

Your carries can go 13/5/5 and they can still get an S while you can go 1/4/40 and still end up with an A grade
    I wish they would also consider overall kill participation if they still haven't done so.
    I mean if your assists is like 30 out of a 40 kill total in your team, then that should show that you are doing a great job!
    Last edited by tsubasa66604; 07-20-2016 at 05:56 PM.

pero may alam ko way pra mkakua ng S+ n sobrang dali,.. >.<
    s dating netcafe n pinagllaruan ko,..may mga Bronzy n nkkalaro ko,..lahat cla bronze1 to bronze 5

i think nand2 yng butas ng system,..
    and pagneed ko ng mbilis n IP or token sumasali aq sakanila xD

XxNinjaEmoxX is on a distinguished road
    How do you get S tho? Not to brag or anything, but I almost always get S when I play Udyr jungle but I'm not really sure how or why I get the grade. Udyr's primary role is fighter so maybe... Pushing towers? Damage to champions? CS? Not really sure but I would love to know.

Thnks for this wonderful post ..xD...

A

Admin how can i upgrde my champ?d ko po ma open ung hextech crafting invintory ko po..sire po buh hextech crafting?2 weeks na d ko po ma open black screen lang pa healp nmn po..pls

nakakuha po ako ng S sa hexakill using my level 5 na malphite. wala pong binigay na token.wala pong token sa hexakill?
    pls reply salamat po.

ah ganun pla un

Quote Originally Posted by LoL_PH_Admin View Post

Champion Mastery 6 and 7 feature the following rewards:
    • New mastery badge emotes (Ctrl + 5)
    • New loading screen border flags
    • Announcement banner upgrade
    Loot Material Requirement for Mastery Level Upgrade
    • Champion Mastery Level 6
      • Reach Mastery Level 5 on a champ
      • Earn an S- or higher with that champion (ONLY in Summoner's Rift 5v5 Normal / Ranked mode) , unlocking a Mastery token for that champion
      • Unlocking level 6 require any of the following loot combinations (You must complete all the needed loot ingredients to unlock the mastery level):
        • 2 Mastery Tokens + 1 Champ Shard
        • 2 Mastery Tokens + 1 Champ Permanent Shard
        • 2 Mastery Tokens + 70 Essences
    It says there that you need 2 Mastery Tokens + 1 Champion Permanent, not champion permanent shard

So how to get a Permanent Champ if you already own that specific champion?

BOSS.. NA KAKA ASAR TO KASI NAKAKUHA AKO NG S GRADE SA LULU AT SORAKA ONE TIME PERO WALANG BINIGAY NG LVL 7 TOKEN, both lvl 6 na yung soraka at lulu ko non.. azan ang huztizya? uggggh.. or bakit nangyari uun?

Lvl 7 Mastery Token on Riven doesn't show up on my hextech crafting section

Naka dalawang S na ako kay Riven pero wala paring token na nakuha. Pls help

Getting Tokenzz.

Is getting a token random? got a s+ on leona but i did not recieve a token lol

nice guide for us newbies here in LoL

Wala na po ba yung system na to? or may bug lang? after 7.22 patch prng nawala na pati mga chests.

Quote Originally Posted by formula1100 View Post
    Its hard to get the Champion token to supp role
    Is there any easy way to get my champion token in the supp role?
    Wala pong easy way eh. Ako support main pero ang hirap din tlaga mkakuha. Magtiwala ka lang sa teammates mo saka sa kakayahan mo. Sundin mo kung ano yung lam mong tamang decision. P.s. pray ka kay God na inde feeder team mates mo