Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin's Avatar

Staff Icon 2 Guide to Champion Mastery Levels 6 & 7

Champion Mastery 6 and 7 feature the following rewards:
    • New mastery badge emotes (Ctrl + 5)
    • New loading screen border flags
    • Announcement banner upgrade
    Loot Material Requirement for Mastery Level Upgrade
    • Champion Mastery Level 6
      • Reach Mastery Level 5 on a champ
      • Earn an S- or higher with that champion (ONLY in Summoner's Rift 5v5 Normal / Ranked mode) , unlocking a Mastery token for that champion
      • Unlocking level 6 require any of the following loot combinations (You must complete all the needed loot ingredients to unlock the mastery level):
        • 2 Mastery Tokens + 1 Champ Shard
        • 2 Mastery Tokens + 1 Champ Permanent Shard
        • 2 Mastery Tokens + 70 Essences
    • Champion Mastery Level 7
      • Reach Mastery Level 6 on a champ
      • Once you reach Level 6 Mastery, you will start earning Level 7 Mastery Tokens when you earn a mastery score of S or S+ (ONLY in Summoner's Rift 5v5 Normal / Ranked mode)
      • Unlocking level 7 require any of the following loot combinations (You must complete all the needed loot ingredients of any of the following to unlock the mastery level):
        • 3 Mastery Tokens + 1 Champ Shard
        • 3 Mastery Tokens + 1 Champ Permanent Shard
        • 3 Mastery Tokens + 85 Essences

Note: The weekend Rotating Game Mode Queues (Hexakill, URF, One for All, etc.) do not reward Champion Mastery tokens

Legendary Shadow CopyX is infamous around these parts CopyX is infamous around these parts CopyX's Avatar
    Good Announcement LoL_PH_Admin Para hindi na sla mag tanung ng tanung and i Shared This Thread to Others

Mystyle995 has a spectacular aura about Mystyle995 has a spectacular aura about Mystyle995's Avatar
    Next level emote spamming here I come~

Its hard to get the Champion token to supp role
    Is there any easy way to get my champion token in the supp role?

Ace Of Angels Jaecool has a brilliant future Jaecool has a brilliant future Jaecool has a brilliant future Jaecool has a brilliant future Jaecool has a brilliant future Jaecool has a brilliant future Jaecool has a brilliant future Jaecool has a brilliant future Jaecool has a brilliant future Jaecool has a brilliant future Jaecool has a brilliant future Jaecool's Avatar
    Nice! Thanks :3

can you still get mastery tokens even if you're already at lv 7 mastery? like if i had mastery 7 on lulu and played her again and got S/+ do i still get a mastery token?
    I'm playing LoL as HFS Torment

Makakakuha po ba ako ng loot kahit ai kalaban ko o dapa t PVP ako maglaro?

Guide to Champion Mastery Levels 6 & 7

Hi @formula1100

To reply on your concern about the difficulty of getting S rank when you play a support role, Yes, it's not easy, but can be done. Here's my proof:

But, it's definitely not impossible. Kailangan mo lang alamin kung ano talaga ang gusto mong gawin bilang isang Support Champ. Dapat din ay aware ka sa mga nangyayari sa lane at sa lalong lalo na sa sinusuportahan mo. Kung kaya mong tumulong sa sitwasyong dapat ay nandoon ka, iyon ay kailangan mong mapagdesisyunan sa tamang pagkakataon. Hindi sya magiging madali, pero, gawin mo lang hangga't makakaya mo.

"Roam", ito ang isang word na kailangan mong malaman kung ano ang tunay na kahulagan sa bawa't laro.

@anolythe
    Di ka na po makakakuha ng Champion Mastery tokens after reaching Mastery 7 on your specific champion.
    Last edited by sakmaldiwa; 06-06-2016 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Response to other concerns

Hi!

Just wanna ask if is the only way to get blue essences is to disenchant champion shards?

Hi @yaje27,

Based on what I've experienced, disenchanting champion shards is not the only way to get Blue Essences, you could also:

* acquire Blue Essences by disenchanting permanent champion acquired from Hextech Crafting system.
    * possibly acquire or be rewarded with a random amount of Blue Essences when you combine Champion Shards to unlock a permanent Champion or a random permanent champion. (In my case, I've gotten several amount after combining Champion Shards, but, like I said, it's not a guarantee that the Hextech Crafting system will grant you with BONUS Blue Essences.)

So, technically, it wouldn't be that hard to get Blue Essences if you have enough Champion Shards to disenchant or strong luck to expect a bonus Blue Essences when you combine Champion Shards.

Good day!

why mine, i didn't get any token after my game my jinx got s-, why is that?

No mastery token received

I was not able to receive a mastery token after having an S using Wukong.

Hi,
    @patrickskiee , If your Champion (Jinx) is already on its Mastery level 6, you won't get any Mastery 7 tokens (from an S- mastery score) unless you earn an S or S+ champion mastery score.

@creep00, you need to make sure that your Champion (Wukong) is at least on its Mastery level 6 before getting any Mastery 7 tokens.
    However, if you are certain that your Champion is on its Mastery level 6, then there might be bug or an issue that should be sent to Customer Support team to address your concern.

Happy Gaming!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by formula1100 View Post

I get S+ on supp with 0-1 death and 30 assists

[QUOTE=CopyX;1533582]Good Announcement LoL_PH_Admin Para hindi na sla mag tanung ng tanung and i Shared This Thread to Others [/QUOTE

achieve yan sir.

pwedeng pwede! I got my Lv6 Mastery for Karma and Morgana for support roles

sakitman

Quote Originally Posted by CopyX View Post
    Good Announcement LoL_PH_Admin Para hindi na sla mag tanung ng tanung and i Shared This Thread to Others

Thumbs up

I just Want toh Ask po kung bakit Pagi may Bug :3
    Last edited by jovenbano147; 06-20-2016 at 03:14 PM.

potang ina nyu

tarantado kyu

pa share .thanks
    TOO BIG !! TOO FAIL !!