Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    My Single Core "AMD Sempron LE-1200" is suffering heavy lag when using the client + 100% CPU usage

But my Dual Core"Intel Core2Duo T2050" has less lag...

-Champ Select is Laggy as hell
    -There is a delay when accessing the client..

*Turned on Low Spec mode
    *Disabled Animations
    *Used a lot of useful tweaks
    *Using Integrated Graphics

Please this Rito ASAP

i cant sign in my account in new garena and at gas because my account has ( _ ) please help thanks in advance

Ever since the alpha client, ive encountered issues regarding LOL. One issue is when a game is finished and the victory or defeat sign shows, clicking continue will freeze the game then if you end task it. The client wont show up. Even end tasking the client, it wouldnt close so you cant restart the client.

Other scenario is when you press start league, the client vanishes, and it cant be end tasked so you have torestart your pc over and over again.

The changes for the client were great. Just hopes that the stability of the legacy client would continue unto thus new client.

ina ng new client nyo

tang inang client yan. Bulok ina nyo po. Nababawasan lp ko dahil sa kahan ng client nyo. Ng eeror i nang yan. Ayusin nyo naman mga . Kahit mag ban di maka ban you kayong lahat

Quote Originally Posted by client_bulok View Post
    tang inang client yan. Bulok ina nyo po. Nababawasan lp ko dahil sa kahan ng client nyo. Ng eeror i nang yan. Ayusin nyo naman mga . Kahit mag ban di maka ban you kayong lahat
    bulok amputa!!! You!!

Quote Originally Posted by shaqwave3 View Post
    My Single Core "AMD Sempron LE-1200" is suffering heavy lag when using the client + 100% CPU usage

But my Dual Core"Intel Core2Duo T2050" has less lag...

-Champ Select is Laggy as hell
    -There is a delay when accessing the client..

*Turned on Low Spec mode
    *Disabled Animations
    *Used a lot of useful tweaks
    *Using Integrated Graphics

Please this Rito ASAP
    palit pc

Quote Originally Posted by CLIENT_BULOK View Post
    pc mo ang bulok .