Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Forum Moderator MOD_Veigar will become famous soon enough MOD_Veigar's Avatar

Alpha Client Central Feedback Thread

Greetings!

We're encouraging everyone to give us all kinds of feedback for the League Client Update, Alpha Client. Please do share your opinion and thoughts in this thread, everyone is welcome to drop a comment including non-testers.

If you'd like to start a discussion something about Alpha Client, feel free to create a thread here.

For all sorts of bug, please do report them here or thru the client itself.

- Veigar
    Veigar, the Tiny Master of Evil
    -

Community Rules and Guidelines
    Piltover's Finest Inquiry Thread
    - PMs are not entertained -

Cool Interface. Magiging problema lang nito is ung mga low rate pc na mag lalag . maglagay nalang po kayo ng options na pdeng ibalik ung old interface

Tempus Edax Rerum gar0warrior will become famous soon enough gar0warrior's Avatar
    Alpha client have more adverse effects with PvP.net disconnection on wireless connections while in-game. Clients seems to check/verify connection frequently comparing to the live stable client. the sounds needs to be muted while ingame since its quite annoying hearing sound coming from it.

It was good but could be better.

When I first opened the client, I was simply awestruck to the major overhaul of the user-interface. It was good and appealing and yet somehow I felt that something was amiss. I may have been used to the darker themed of the live client. Things I dislike about the new client is the chat. It felt like it was cluttered. When I mean cluttered, I meant that the chat is blocking some of the main screen. Animation when opening and closing chat is also clunky.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ma4833113 View Post
    Cool Interface. Magiging problema lang nito is ung mga low rate pc na mag lalag . maglagay nalang po kayo ng options na pdeng ibalik ung old interface

You can go back to the Live Client by closing the Alpha Client then Launching the Live Client.
    NOTE: Bawal sabay na nakabukas yung Live and Alpha Clients, just one at a time.

Server maintenance pa din????
    kelan po mabubuksan ang sever?

Still in maintenance?

So it says that its maintenance from August 25-26 its been 2 days and it still says its in maintenance

Ask ko lang po Server Maintenance pa din po ba till now yung alpha client kasi sabi sa post hanggang 10:00 AM daw po eh pls reply ty

Still server maintenance?

Why it's still maintenance? .

still maintenance

still server maintenance until now

server maintenance until now?

why still maintenance the alpha client,??
    what's new features in alpha? ?

been selected but never able to test it due to this maintenance. but still i was hoping a suggestion to add a nice feature to the client...

A VR connection and FB live streaming....... just a suggestion and yes worth expecting...

Wala bang manual patch yung alpha client? Tagal kasi ng auto-patch eh.

is there any manual patch?

Thumbs up My 1st Game Experience of Alpha 9/2/2016

First of all I would like to thank you for generating & changing the interface, Its quit appealing , its somewhat more modern in style & feel, but with the same aspects or theme of the old interface. Let's go the game play, It does still feel & of course look like the old client but I seems to feel that there's some changes on the feel of the game, it came out smoother game play unlike the old client that i experience some lag and delay issues especially if the screen is filled with skills & effects, but now It feel's a lot smoother for me. I was immersed through the whole game play because of smoothness of the graphics & movement of the game. I really enjoyed playing it. my only concern is after ending the game i'll be exited to the main interface then it would request for me to reconnect, then another will popup then its a whole black screen. When will the alpha end and when will it start as the default launcher for LOL? Good luck to you guys and thanks a lot!!!

okay yung interface. kaso sobrang delay. nag pick ako ng champ. pero na pick pa rin ng iba.
    need fix sa part na to i think. ASAP.

Thanks for accepting me

btw maganda ung interface dahil sa background like ung recently used champ as background and ung ultimate skin background pag naka equip ung icon.. maganda rin po ung Ranked banner/frame sa profile ahahah

napansin ko lang rin po na walang revert changes sa masteries and rune page sana po sa future malagyan na ahaha

Hi ! I just started using the new league client alpha yesterday and i like the big change in the interface especially the Profile tab on which in my case shows big background picture of Brand. By the way, how do you the choose the BG Champ? Is it based on the champ we used most ? and also the Runes page seems like kinda cute but i think it doesn't suit this game . You guys need a more "thuglike" look because looking at it makes me feel its a game for girls but regarding the Masteries page i really like it. Also, putting video demos on every Spell is a great idea that you guys come up with. Next is finding matches, i liked the idea of putting the play button on the upper corner of the page but i guess it should be more bigger but i don't like the map icons..its too simple.. you need a more complicated design for that. Then the interface on selecting champs is very good. I like the huge screen which really focus on the champ that we're going to select. Other than that everything is very appealing to me and lucky me, i won my first match using this client alpha but at the end of the game i didnt see the screen that shows the teams final score instead it shows a reconnect button even though i never experience internet problems . Ill try it again tomorrow to see if the same error appears at the end of the game.

Alpha Client Patch Error

Whenever I would update my ALPHA CLIENT, It keeps failing.

Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH
    the Current version :20160630
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\..\..\ ..
    Extract: LoLPHLauncher.exe
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\..\..\ ..
    Extract: LoLPHLauncher.xml
    Extracting Files
    Extract: __diff.xml
    Extract: __file.xml
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game
    Extract: CharacterAnimations.zip.delta
    Extract: CharacterAnimations1.zip.delta
    Extract: CharacterAnimations2.zip.delta
    Extract: CharacterAnimations4.zip.delta
    Extract: CharacterSkins.zip.delta
    Extract: CharacterSkins1.zip.delta
    Extract: CharacterTextures1.zip.delta
    Extract: CharacterTextures2.zip.delta
    Extract: CharacterTextures3.zip.delta
    Extract: CharacterTextures6.zip.delta
    Extract: CharacterTextures8.zip.delta
    Extract: CharacterTextures9.zip.delta
    Extract: Characters.zip.delta
    Extract: Datas.zip.delta
    Extract: Datas1.zip.delta
    Extract: Datas2.zip.delta
    Extract: Datas3.zip.delta
    Extract: Jinx.zip.delta
    Extract: League of Legends.exe.delta
    Extract: Lucian.zip.delta
    Extract: Map10.zip.delta
    Extract: Map12.zip.delta
    Extract: Map14.zip.delta
    Extract: Map8_1.zip.delta
    Extract: ParticleTextrues3.zip.delta
    Extract: ParticleTextrues4.zip.delta
    Extract: Particles.zip.delta
    Extract: Yasuo.zip.delta
    Extract: ZipContents.zip.delta
    Extract: ZipContentsHints.txt
    Extract: map11.zip.delta
    Extract: map11_1.zip.delta
    Extract: riotlauncher.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\CFG
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\CFG\defaults
    Extract: Announcements_SIEGE.ini
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Ezreal
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Ezreal\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Ezreal\Skins\Base
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Ezreal\Skins\Base\Particles
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Fiora
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Fiora\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Fiora\Skins\Skin05
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Fiora\Skins\Skin05\Animations
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Fiora\Skins\Skin05\Particles
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Leona
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Leona\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Leona\Skins\Skin01
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Leona\Skins\Skin01\Particles
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Leona\Skins\Skin02
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Leona\Skins\Skin02\Particles
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Leona\Skins\Skin04
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Leona\Skins\Skin04\Particles
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Leona\Skins\Skin05
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Leona\Skins\Skin05\Particles
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Leona\Skins\Skin06
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Leona\Skins\Skin06\Particles
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Leona\Skins\Skin07
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Leona\Skins\Skin07\Particles
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\MissFortune
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\MissFortune\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\MissFortune\Skins\Skin09
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\MissFortune\Skins\Skin09\Animations
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\MissFortune\Skins\Skin09\Particles
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Siege_Turret_Chaos_Rubble
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Siege_Turret_Chaos_Rubble\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Siege_Turret_Chaos_Rubble\Skins\Bas e
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Siege_Turret_Chaos_Rubble\Skins\Bas e\Animations
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\SightWard
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\SightWard\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\SightWard\Skins\Skin60
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\SightWard\Skins\Skin60\Animations
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\SightWard\Skins\Skin60\Particles
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Sru_Stag
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Sru_Stag\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Sru_Stag\Skins\Base
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Sru_Stag\Skins\Base\Animations
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Taric
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Taric\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Taric\Skins\Skin04
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Taric\Skins\Skin04\Animations
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Characters\Taric\Skins\Skin04\Particles
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\FINAL
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\FINAL\Localized
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Levels
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Levels\Project_ClientLevelScripts
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Levels\Project_ClientLevelScripts\Modes
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Levels\Project_ClientLevelScripts\Modes\summon ersrift
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Levels\Project_ClientLevelScripts\Modes\summon ersrift\critters
    Extract: bt.cr_single.xml
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Menu
    Extract: fontconfig_en_PH.txt
    Extract: fontconfig_en_US.txt
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Menu\Textures
    Extract: Clarity_HUDAtlas.dds.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Ezreal
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Ezreal\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Ezreal\Skins\Base
    Extract: Ezreal_Base_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Ezreal\Skins\Skin0 5
    Extract: Ezreal_Skin05_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Fiora
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Fiora\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Fiora\Skins\Skin05
    Extract: Fiora_Skin05_audio.bnk
    Extract: Fiora_Skin05_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Gragas
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Gragas\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Gragas\Skins\Skin0 6
    Extract: Gragas_Skin06_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Kayle
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Kayle\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Kayle\Skins\Skin06
    Extract: Kayle_Skin06_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Kennen
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Kennen\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Kennen\Skins\Base
    Extract: Kennen_Base_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Leblanc
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Leblanc\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Leblanc\Skins\Base
    Extract: Leblanc_Base_SFX_audio.bnk.delta
    Extract: Leblanc_Base_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Leblanc\Skins\Skin 04
    Extract: Leblanc_Skin04_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Leona
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Leona\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Leona\Skins\Base
    Extract: Leona_Base_SFX_audio.bnk.delta
    Extract: Leona_Base_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Leona\Skins\Skin04
    Extract: Leona_Skin04_SFX_audio.bnk.delta
    Extract: Leona_Skin04_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Leona\Skins\Skin08
    Extract: Leona_Skin08_SFX_audio.bnk.delta
    Extract: Leona_Skin08_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\MissFortune
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\MissFortune\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\MissFortune\Skins\ Skin09
    Extract: MissFortune_Skin09_SFX_audio.bnk
    Extract: MissFortune_Skin09_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Mordekaiser
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Mordekaiser\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Mordekaiser\Skins\ Base
    Extract: Mordekaiser_Base_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Nunu
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Nunu\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Nunu\Skins\Base
    Extract: Nunu_Base_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Ryze
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Ryze\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Ryze\Skins\Base
    Extract: Ryze_Base_SFX_audio.bnk.delta
    Extract: Ryze_Base_SFX_events.bnk.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Ryze\Skins\Skin03
    Extract: Ryze_Skin03_SFX_audio.bnk
    Extract: Ryze_Skin03_SFX_event.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Ryze\Skins\Skin08
    Extract: Ryze_Skin08_SFX_audio.bnk
    Extract: Ryze_Skin08_SFX_event.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Sona
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Sona\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Sona\Skins\Skin06
    Extract: Sona_Skin06_SFX_events.bnk.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Soraka
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Soraka\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Soraka\Skins\Skin0 3
    Extract: Soraka_Skin03_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Taric
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Taric\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Taric\Skins\Skin04
    Extract: Taric_Skin04_SFX_audio.bnk
    Extract: Taric_Skin04_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Udyr
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Udyr\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Udyr\Skins\Skin03
    Extract: Udyr_Skin03_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Vayne
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Vayne\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Vayne\Skins\Skin10
    Extract: Vayne_Skin10_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Xerath
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Xerath\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Xerath\Skins\Skin0 4
    Extract: Xerath_Skin04_SFX_audio.bnk.delta
    Extract: Xerath_Skin04_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Zilean
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Zilean\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Characters\Zilean\Skins\Base
    Extract: Zilean_Base_SFX_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\SFX\Shared
    Extract: ITEMS_Global_audio.bnk.delta
    Extract: ITEMS_Global_events.bnk.delta
    Extract: MISC_Global_SFX_audio.bnk.delta
    Extract: MISC_Global_SFX_events.bnk
    Extract: MISC_Map10_SFX_events.bnk
    Extract: MISC_Map12_KingPoro_SFX_events.bnk
    Extract: MISC_Map8_SFX_events.bnk
    Extract: MISC_Siege_SFX_audio.bnk.delta
    Extract: MISC_Siege_SFX_events.bnk
    Extract: MUS_Global.bnk
    Extract: MUS_Map10.bnk
    Extract: MUS_Map11_events.bnk
    Extract: MUS_Map12.bnk
    Extract: MUS_Map12_KingPoro.bnk
    Extract: MUS_Map1_events.bnk
    Extract: MUS_Map8.bnk.delta
    Extract: NPC_Map11_SFX_audio.bnk.delta
    Extract: NPC_Map11_SFX_events.bnk.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\VO
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\VO\en_US
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\VO\en_US\Characters
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\VO\en_US\Characters\Nami
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\VO\en_US\Characters\Nami\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\VO\en_US\Characters\Nami\Skins\Sk in07
    Extract: Nami_Skin07_VO_audio.wpk.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\VO\en_US\Characters\Ryze
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\VO\en_US\Characters\Ryze\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\VO\en_US\Characters\Ryze\Skins\Ba se
    Extract: Ryze_Base_VO_audio.wpk.delta
    Extract: Ryze_Base_VO_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\VO\en_US\Characters\Taric
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\VO\en_US\Characters\Taric\Skins
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\D ATA\Sounds\Wwise\VO\en_US\Characters\Taric\Skins\S kin04
    Extract: Taric_Skin04_VO_audio.bnk
    Extract: Taric_Skin04_VO_audio.wpk
    Extract: Taric_Skin04_VO_events.bnk
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client
    Extract: BugSplatRc.dll.delta
    Extract: LeagueClient.exe.delta
    Extract: LeagueClientUx.exe.delta
    Extract: RiotGridLoad.dll.delta
    Extract: jpatch.exe.delta
    Extract: libEGL.dll.delta
    Extract: libGLESv2.dll.delta
    Extract: libcef.dll.delta
    Extract: libexpat.dll.delta
    Extract: rgDownload_R.dll.delta
    Extract: system.yaml
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins
    Extract: plugin-manifest.json
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-1v0-aram
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-1v0-aram.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-1v0-normal-blind
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-1v0-normal-blind.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-account-settings
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-account-settings.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-acs
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-acs.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-active-boosts
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-active-boosts.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-champ-select
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-champ-select.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-champ-select-legacy
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-champ-select-legacy.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-chat
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-chat.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-clubs
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-clubs.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-collections
    Extract: description.json
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-collections.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-end-of-game
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-end-of-game.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-game-client-chat
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-game-client-chat.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-game-data
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-game-queues
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-game-queues.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-game-settings
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-game-settings.dll
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-gameflow
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-gameflow.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-heartbeat
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-heartbeat.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-kr-playtime-reminder
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-kr-playtime-reminder.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-kr-shutdown-law
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-kr-shutdown-law.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-kudos
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-kudos.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-leaver-buster
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-leaver-buster.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-license-agreement
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-license-agreement.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-lobby
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-lobby.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-lobby-team-builder
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-lobby-team-builder.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-localization
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-localization.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-login
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-login.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-loyalty
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-loyalty.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-maps
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-maps.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-match-history
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-match-history.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-matchmaking
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-matchmaking.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-parties
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-parties.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-pft
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-pft.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-platform-config
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-platform-config.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-player-behavior
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-player-behavior.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-player-preferences
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-player-preferences.dll
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-queue-eligibility
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-queue-eligibility.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-ranked-stats
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-ranked-stats.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-riot-messaging-service
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-riot-messaging-service.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-service-status
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-service-status.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-settings
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-settings.dll
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-shutdown
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-shutdown.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-suggested-players
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-suggested-players.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-summoner
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-summoner.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-lol-team-boosts
    Extract: rcp-be-lol-team-boosts.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-patcher
    Extract: rcp-be-patcher.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-player-notifications
    Extract: rcp-be-player-notifications.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-be-rso-auth
    Extract: rcp-be-rso-auth.dll.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-app-controls
    Extract: assets.wad
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-audio
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-common-libs
    Extract: assets.wad.delta
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-core-libs
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-ember-libs
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-error-reporter
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-l10n
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lcu-bootstrap-ui
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-champ-select
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-champion-details
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-collections
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-friend-finder
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-game-in-progress
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-general-settings
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-home
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-hover-card
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-kr-legal
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-license-agreement
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-license-settings
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-login
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-loyalty
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-mastery-panel
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-match-history
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-navigation
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-parties
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-patcher
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-pft
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-player-behavior
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-player-notifications
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-postgame
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-profiles
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-ready-check
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-reconnect-notification
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-runes
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-service-status
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-social
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-splash
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-startup
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-summoner-icon-picker
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-typekit
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-lol-uikit
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-plugin-runner
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-settings
    Output folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\League Client\Plugins\rcp-fe-viewport
    Merging the game files,it may take several minutes...

Target Path:C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH

Try to load hashcache:C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\__diff .xml

136 Files need to be merged

File : (1/136) Game\CharacterAnimations.zip

File : (2/136) Game\CharacterAnimations1.zip

File : (3/136) Game\CharacterAnimations2.zip

Unable to replace : C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\C haracterAnimations.zip

restored : C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\C haracterAnimations.zip

Unable to replace : C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLLCUPH\GameData\Apps\LoLLCUPH\Game\C haracterAnimations1.zip
    Last edited by qwerty345678; 09-07-2016 at 08:01 PM.

STILL PATCH LOOPING. *sigh*

its cool but the problem is its eating the cpu usage that s why when you are in game you will encounter lag or fps drop. I just closing the client when the play start . Btw. my cpu is apu amd a4-6400k (3.9 ghz - dual core). in the older client i did not encouter lag or fps drop.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Veigar View Post
    Greetings!

We're encouraging everyone to give us all kinds of feedback for the League Client Update, Alpha Client. Please do share your opinion and thoughts in this thread, everyone is welcome to drop a comment including non-testers.

If you'd like to start a discussion something about Alpha Client, feel free to create a thread here.

For all sorts of bug, please do report them here or thru the client itself.

- Veigar
    wa wa anamna