Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

pick me plz ;3

plz pa join po

Thumbs up

hope i can join pls

Already signed up!!! I hope I can join the game... at least me and my friend of mine acknowledge this alpha version. And I hope in the future they can really implement it as a permanent version of League of Legends. Congratulations Garena+ for creating this version. We all look forward to this. Since I'm playing this game for around 5 years already!!! GOD BLESS!!!

Go go go go go go League of Legends!!
    Last edited by carsmater1230; 05-20-2016 at 09:49 AM.

sana ma try ko ung alpha .... gusto ko ma try un .... at ang gand ng graphics sana maka join ako sa Alpha

May I join the alpha testing? I promise to fully cooperate. P.S there is a bug in howling abbys where if you dash using a snowball someone close to a tower you will end at the other side

can i join please , i really want to test the Alpha .

Hey, guys i guys registered Now wish me luck also to you guys i really want to see what is the future LOL gonna look like bros wish you all the luck to be selected

lol alpha client pa

Quote Originally Posted by LoL_PH_Admin View Post
    pasign in po

When we announced the 2016 Season changes, we talked about plans to launch an alpha test for the League client update. Today we're opening alpha sign-ups for players interested in helping out. We're in the process of building this bad boy right now, so expect the alpha to be a bit of a bumpy ride. If you think you can handle it, head here to learn more and sign up.

WHAT IS THIS ALPHA BUSINESS AND HOW DOES IT WORK?

The updated client will be released in stages, piece by piece, until it's complete

Players deserve a better client, so we're building one. The alpha is a chance for players to help us make the client as good as it should be. It'll be released in stages, piece by piece, until it reaches beta and replaces the legacy client. Since we want to ensure stability on our live game servers, each major update will launch first on the PBE before we push it to the global alpha (which is connected to the live servers that everyone plays on). We're thinking of the PBE as our first line of defense for the client alpha, although we won't be collecting feedback here, it lets us catch catastrophic bugs early so we can focus on getting the feedback that really matters from our alpha testers.

This alpha is an experiment for us; we haven't opened up our development process to players like this since the very earliest days of the League beta.

DEETS ON THE RELEASE SCHEDULE
    We'll be pushing out releases roughly every four weeks or so, with the very first release hitting about a month from now. That will include the ARAM queue only, it's got fewer moving parts than SR, so we'll be less likely to blow up anything. We'll implement Summoner's Rift next, followed by other redesigned client features like the profile section. Ranked and custom matches will appear near the end of the alpha (release order may vary).

We'll keep an updated timeline on the website that will let you know where we're focusing and what's coming up next.

QUICK NOTES ON FEEDBACK
    If you join the alpha, you're becoming part of our construction crew, so we'll need you to actively participate in the process. As releases hit the PBE, we'll share plenty of messaging about the latest stuff we're pushing out. When the updates hit the alpha, we'll ask you to focus your feedback on the are where we're focusing our development (aka the current focus area). Your engagement with us is vital to the success of the alpha, as we charge forward with subsequent releases, we'll regularly release devblogs and changelogs to highlight the things we're learning and changing based on your feedback. This is a call-and-response show, not a solo performance.

SOME EXTRA STUFF TO KEEP IN MIND
    The alpha isn't secret, so feel free to share screenshots or videos of the client with anyone. Take the alpha to a nice restaurant where people will see you together. Bring the alpha to your family reunion so you can introduce it to your parents.

Not everyone who applies to the alpha will make it in. We'll start out slow, limiting acceptance to level 30 players with no history of negative in-game behavior. We're accepting PC and Mac players from all regions, but the initial alpha release will likely exclude players with super low-spec machines (it won't be optimized at first, and we don't want people to have a bad time). Once this replaces the legacy client, it'll work on any computer that can currently run League.

Thanks, and we look forward to having you join us! We'll be hanging out in the comments for a bit to answer any questions you have.
    pa sign po

Funny how I have already installed LoL Alpha thought I was already picked and allowed. lmao. Oh wells.

Rameses B
    Rameses.Bee

kailan pa po malalaman ung mga nag registered na?

Unhappy

Pano po gumagana ang LEAGUE ALPHA? mag babago po ba acc's namin or no? gusto ko po mag join pero pano ko gagawin pagtapos ko i-install?

May I join in??? (Alpha Client)

IGN: Laucia .. I want to join your alpha server

i hope i can join .

Quote Originally Posted by pdk_guarico View Post
    pa sign po
    pa sign in po lol alpha
    Last edited by pdk_guarico; 05-20-2016 at 05:19 PM.

When we announced the 2016 Season changes, we talked about plans to launch an alpha test for the League client update. Today we're opening alpha sign-ups for players interested in helping out. We're in the process of building this bad boy right now, so expect the alpha to be a bit of a bumpy ride. If you think you can handle it, head here to learn more and sign up.

The updated client will be released in stages, piece by piece, until it's complete

Players deserve a better client, so we're building one. The alpha is a chance for players to help us make the client as good as it should be. It'll be released in stages, piece by piece, until it reaches beta and replaces the legacy client. Since we want to ensure stability on our live game servers, each major update will launch first on the PBE before we push it to the global alpha (which is connected to the live servers that everyone plays on). We're thinking of the PBE as our first line of defense for the client alpha, although we won't be collecting feedback here, it lets us catch catastrophic bugs early so we can focus on getting the feedback that really matters from our alpha testers.

This alpha is an experiment for us; we haven't opened up our development process to players like this since the very earliest days of the League beta.

We'll be pushing out releases roughly every four weeks or so, with the very first release hitting about a month from now. That will include the ARAM queue only, it's got fewer moving parts than SR, so we'll be less likely to blow up anything. We'll implement Summoner's Rift next, followed by other redesigned client features like the profile section. Ranked and custom matches will appear near the end of the alpha (release order may vary).

We'll keep an updated timeline on the website that will let you know where we're focusing and what's coming up next.

QUICK NOTES ON FEEDBACK
    If you join the alpha, you're becoming part of our construction crew, so we'll need you to actively participate in the process. As releases hit the PBE, we'll share plenty of messaging about the latest stuff we're pushing out. When the updates hit the alpha, we'll ask you to focus your feedback on the are where we're focusing our development (aka the current focus area). Your engagement with us is vital to the success of the alpha, as we charge forward with subsequent releases, we'll regularly release devblogs and changelogs to highlight the things we're learning and changing based on your feedback. This is a call-and-response show, not a solo performance.

The alpha isn't secret, so feel free to share screenshots or videos of the client with anyone. Take the alpha to a nice restaurant where people will see you together. Bring the alpha to your family reunion so you can introduce it to your parents.

Not everyone who applies to the alpha will make it in. We'll start out slow, limiting acceptance to level 30 players with no history of negative in-game behavior. We're accepting PC and Mac players from all regions, but the initial alpha release will likely exclude players with super low-spec machines (it won't be optimized at first, and we don't want people to have a bad time). Once this replaces the legacy client, it'll work on any computer that can currently run League.

Thanks, and we look forward to having you join us! We'll be hanging out in the comments for a bit to answer any questions you have.
    pa join po lol alpha

sana masama ako sa mga mapipili ty hoping ^_^

PLSSSS IGN: Late Game PLSSSS CAN YOU PICK ME 2 I want to be a tester to im hoping umaasa parin ako ^_^ pls GM's and ADMINS TY PO PLS TNX ^_^

i sign up. IGN: PH thart
    Sana mapili nyoko para naman di sayang pag DL ko dito sa bahay ng League Client Alpha hehe

During the selection, Is it done by random or handpicked?

Hello. May I sign up? I'd like to test your new LoL Alpha. I'll be always on watch for bugs and glitches.

IGN: xcruzer_bladex
    User ID: 86547870

Thanks in advance!

i did sign up but still . when i about to start the alpha . the message still shows "Sorry, you are not listed at the moment. Please sign up for the alpha test" .i need help

Sana nakasali ako

i m hot to play now

I hope that i can use the ALPHA CILENT

Hope that i can join IGN:SGF.Aminah Only.

QUICK NOTES ON FEEDBACK