Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Forum Moderator MOD_Veigar will become famous soon enough MOD_Veigar's Avatar

LoL Piltover's Finest - Inquiry Thread - March 2016

If you have any concerns related to LoL Piltover's Finest Online Tournament, you can post or ask us here.

Official Rules for the Online Tournament can be reviewed
    Here
    Check out our Frequently Asked Questions Here
    Brackets of each regions can be seen Here
    Accumulated Points can be seen
    Here

All sorts of announcements and updates are also seen here

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Veigar View Post
    Greetings!

We are currently processing the prize insertion, kindly avoid changing of summoner names until you receive it, prizes will be void otherwise.

Prizes will be inserted not later than 2 weeks.

Thank you

- Veigar

[Posted by 4/6/2016]

Veigar, the Tiny Master of Evil
    -

Community Rules and Guidelines
    Piltover's Finest Inquiry Thread
    - PMs are not entertained -

Sir. Tungkol sa points system. Yung Team name namin. BabesNiLeo. Nagkamali ata type yung organizer namin dito sa Lan Piltovers. Yung Nalagay nya na team name namin, Babes Ni Leo. May space. Eto po yung link sa point system. 1 team lang po yang 6 & 11. Pede po paki edit? Sayang po points eh. Nahiwalay isang points namin. Ty sir.
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/.../2016.../RANKINGS/Mindanao.pdf
    "Looks can be deceiving."

tapos na po ba registration sa march? if no saan po?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by HmmP.Pest View Post
    Sir. Tungkol sa points system. Yung Team name namin. BabesNiLeo. Nagkamali ata type yung organizer namin dito sa Lan Piltovers. Yung Nalagay nya na team name namin, Babes Ni Leo. May space. Eto po yung link sa point system. 1 team lang po yang 6 & 11. Pede po paki edit? Sayang po points eh. Nahiwalay isang points namin. Ty sir.
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/.../2016.../RANKINGS/Mindanao.pdf

Greetings!

This is noted

Quote Originally Posted by blinks165 View Post
    tapos na po ba registration sa march? if no saan po?
    You may register here

- Veigar
    -

tnx a lot mod..

Legendary Shadow CopyX is an unknown quantity at this point CopyX's Avatar
    MOD_Veigar Sino Sino ba ng ho-host sa Tournament na to ? gusto ko lang malaman kasi..? ASAP

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Greetings!

The tournament is brought to you by Garena PH

- Veigar
    -

Shoutcaster thelosttwo2 is on a distinguished road thelosttwo2's Avatar
    Hi this is KairuX from Naga eSports.

I would just like to inquire about the cancelled Piltover's Finest tourney yesterday, March 13, 2016, at Hashnet. I was informed by the team that I am currently managing, Academy, that due to the fact that only 4 teams registered for the tourney, it was cancelled. I am inclined to believe that the shop was in contact with Garena during the whole ordeal. I was wondering if there is a ruling regarding the minimum number of teams to sign-up so that the PF would push through because I went through all the rulings regarding the PF and I found no ruling pointing to the said occurrence.

I'm asking about this because my players spent valuable resources in going to the tourney and finding out that it would just be cancelled and I don't want that to be happening again.

I hope that you take this matter seriously and I am expecting a reply soon.

Cheers.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    eSports Executive GG.Sphere is a jewel in the rough GG.Sphere is a jewel in the rough GG.Sphere is a jewel in the rough GG.Sphere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thelosttwo2 View Post
    Hi this is KairuX from Naga eSports.

I would just like to inquire about the cancelled Piltover's Finest tourney yesterday, March 13, 2016, at Hashnet. I was informed by the team that I am currently managing, Academy, that due to the fact that only 4 teams registered for the tourney, it was cancelled. I am inclined to believe that the shop was in contact with Garena during the whole ordeal. I was wondering if there is a ruling regarding the minimum number of teams to sign-up so that the PF would push through because I went through all the rulings regarding the PF and I found no ruling pointing to the said occurrence.

I'm asking about this because my players spent valuable resources in going to the tourney and finding out that it would just be cancelled and I don't want that to be happening again.

I hope that you take this matter seriously and I am expecting a reply soon.

Cheers.
    Hi KairuX,

I've talked to the organizer last saturday and I was informed about this concern, but the organizer told me as well that all 4 teams agreed to move the tournament, she told me that a member of your team said that "We will just join the Online Tournament instead" which gave her the thought that it's already okay for your team to move the tournament.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused on your team's part and as much as this is unfortunate, we will definitely look into enforcing a minimum participating teams rule for the benefit of both the participants and the organizer for future Piltover's Finest Tournaments.

Regards,
    Seph

Shoutcaster thelosttwo2 is on a distinguished road thelosttwo2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GG.Sphere View Post
    Hi KairuX,

I've talked to the organizer last saturday and I was informed about this concern, but the organizer told me as well that all 4 teams agreed to move the tournament, she told me that a member of your team said that "We will just join the Online Tournament instead" which gave her the thought that it's already okay for your team to move the tournament.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused on your team's part and as much as this is unfortunate, we will definitely look into enforcing a minimum participating teams rule for the benefit of both the participants and the organizer for future Piltover's Finest Tournaments.

Regards,
    Seph
    According to my players, while 2 of the participating teams agreed to move the tourney (Laliga and Unknown), the other 2 teams (Academy and MC) disagreed to move the tourney, hence, a disconnect in the information aforementioned. My players only played in the Online Tourney because everyone else left already. But since the event is done and nothing else can be done, all I'm going to as is a revision in the rulings of the Piltover's Finest tournament for the protection of the interests of the participating teams, the cafe, and Garena.

I just don't want an incident like this to ever happen again because of the inconvenience it has caused to everyone involved.
    Last edited by thelosttwo2; 03-14-2016 at 04:03 PM.

11.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    eSports Executive GG.Sphere is a jewel in the rough GG.Sphere is a jewel in the rough GG.Sphere is a jewel in the rough GG.Sphere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thelosttwo2 View Post
    According to my players, while 2 of the participating teams agreed to move the tourney (Laliga and Unknown), the other 2 teams (Academy and MC) disagreed to move the tourney, hence, a disconnect in the information aforementioned. My players only played in the Online Tourney because everyone else left already. But since the event is done and nothing else can be done, all I'm going to as is a revision in the rulings of the Piltover's Finest tournament for the protection of the interests of the participating teams, the cafe, and Garena.

I just don't want an incident like this to ever happen again because of the inconvenience it has caused to everyone involved.
    Thank you and definitely we'll add this up on our future events. Again, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Legendary Shadow CopyX is an unknown quantity at this point CopyX's Avatar
    May Tatanung po sna ako sa Tournament na to... tungkol sa mechandise ..

nkaraan Teemo Cup d2 sa Olongapo Zambales tinatago yung Merchandise po e.. sa mga may ari ng netshop po.. tapos kulang kulang yung binibigay na rewards

grantsanity17 is on a distinguished road
    Sir/maam, saan na po yung registration form sa visayas po?
    Last edited by grantsanity17; 03-14-2016 at 11:32 PM.

14.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Forum Moderator MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CopyX View Post
    May Tatanung po sna ako sa Tournament na to... tungkol sa mechandise ..

nkaraan Teemo Cup d2 sa Olongapo Zambales tinatago yung Merchandise po e.. sa mga may ari ng netshop po.. tapos kulang kulang yung binibigay na rewards
    Mas maganda po kung ibibigay nyo ung buong detalye para macheck po natin. Shop name, date, anong place kayo, lahat ba ng sumali ay kulang ang natanggap, ano ung kulang or hindi naibigay.

Quote Originally Posted by grantsanity17 View Post
    Sir/maam, saan na po yung registration form sa visayas po?
    -link- Ang announcement po tungkol dito ay madalas na ipino-post sa FB page at makikita rin sa mismong esports site. Check nyo po regularly ang mga nabanggit ko para makita nyo po agad. Maraming salamat.
    "There are three certainties in life: honor, death, and hangovers."
    Yasuo, the Unforgiven

grantsanity17 is on a distinguished road
    Sir/maam, panu po palitan line up sa na pa reg po naming team? or kailangan bago nanaman gawin namin?

Sir i have a question regarding sa on site na tourna piltovers finest Terrathopia Oton Iloilo Last February 20, 2016
    Sa pagkakaalam po namin ang 4th place merong cash na 500 na prize pero wala kami na receive sabi ng isang taga doon na kasama ng organizer pinambayad daw sa time ung cash prize ng 4th placer .. yun ba un ? or talagang meron dapat kaming matanggap?

thanks in advance
    Last edited by yudipungpung69; 03-15-2016 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Lack Site Information Date

17.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Forum Moderator MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo is a splendid one to behold MOD_Yasuo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grantsanity17 View Post
    Sir/maam, panu po palitan line up sa na pa reg po naming team? or kailangan bago nanaman gawin namin?
    Yes, register na lang po kayo ulit.

Quote Originally Posted by yudipungpung69 View Post
    Sir i have a question regarding sa on site na tourna piltovers finest Terrathopia Oton Iloilo Last February 20, 2016
    Sa pagkakaalam po namin ang 4th place merong cash na 500 na prize pero wala kami na receive sabi ng isang taga doon na kasama ng organizer pinambayad daw sa time ung cash prize ng 4th placer .. yun ba un ? or talagang meron dapat kaming matanggap?

thanks in advance
    Check po namin at update po namin kayo dito.
    Yasuo, the Unforgiven

Sir sino sino ang mga nanalo sa Feb leg sa visayas?

19.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Greetings!

Here's the bracket of the Visayas LPF tournament for Feb.
    Link

- Veigar
    -

bloodybutt is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Yasuo View Post
    Yes, register na lang po kayo ulit.

Check po namin at update po namin kayo dito.
    Thanks po sir. Maghihintay po kame ng update.

Pwede po malaman kelan lalabas official teams tsaka schedule po??

Sino sinong teams ang makakatangap ng prizes yun po ang tanong ko

23.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfnisaifxP View Post
    Pwede po malaman kelan lalabas official teams tsaka schedule po??
    Greetings!

List of the teams will be provided by March 17, 2016 and you may check the default schedules and deadlines
    here, but please be reminded that the schedules may be changed without prior notice, so please check it from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by ptaynapenguin12 View Post
    Sino sinong teams ang makakatangap ng prizes yun po ang tanong ko
    As long as the team is among the top 16s and did not break any rules, they would be eligible to receive the prizes.

- Veigar
    -

Sino sinong teams makaka kuha ng points tsaka RP sa Visayas Leg

25.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ptaynapenguin12 View Post
    Sino sinong teams makaka kuha ng points tsaka RP sa Visayas Leg
    Pakibasa po ang naging sagot ni Veigar:

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Veigar View Post
    Greetings!

As long as the team is among the top 16s and did not break any rules, they would be eligible to receive the prizes.

- Veigar
    Ung Top 16 teams ang may prizes. Nakalagay din po ang tungkol dyan sa ating rules and FAQ.
    Yasuo, the Unforgiven