Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    RIOT Community Coordinator RIOT_Spiffy is a jewel in the rough RIOT_Spiffy is a jewel in the rough RIOT_Spiffy is a jewel in the rough RIOT_Spiffy's Avatar

Report Inappropriate Names Here

Hey guys,

Currently we don't have an automated system to check and clean up summoner names that are against our policy. We'd like you to post those summoner names that you encounter with words that are offensive in nature in this thread. You may also PM me with your reports. We'll try to have a regular sweep starting next season. Thanks.

The Heart of the Tempest ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014's Avatar
    Wow.. Higher up.
    Thank you Mod_Annie.

1. Can we follow same format in reporting?
    2. Is this consider a false report? [Link]
    Will it decrease my reporting power?
    Last edited by ngsaga2014; 01-17-2016 at 03:01 AM.

The Nefarious Deceiver legrump has a spectacular aura about legrump has a spectacular aura about legrump has a spectacular aura about legrump's Avatar
    So, what are the criteria other than the obvious profanity? Does this include wannabe tags from professional teams (SKT T1, FNC, etc) and subliminal messages?

EDIT:
    Last edited by legrump; 01-17-2016 at 05:44 AM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Forum Moderator MOD_Annie will become famous soon enough MOD_Annie will become famous soon enough MOD_Annie's Avatar
    Thread stickied.
    Annie, the Dark Child
    Community Rules and Guidelines

The Fleet Master Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69's Avatar
    Names with (fake) GG/GM as their tag can be reported amirite?
    Last edited by Octavius_69; 01-17-2016 at 12:53 PM.

The Nefarious Deceiver legrump has a spectacular aura about legrump has a spectacular aura about legrump has a spectacular aura about legrump's Avatar
    Ohohoho, I know what you're talking about, Octy! some personal talks

The Fleet Master Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69 has much to be proud of Octavius_69's Avatar
    Cause I caught one thinking he's a GM at the same time talking sht to the opposing team (us).

The Heart of the Tempest ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014 has a reputation beyond repute ngsaga2014's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by legrump View Post
    So, what are the criteria other than the obvious profanity? Does this include wannabe tags from professional teams (SKT T1, FNC, etc)?
    I asked one GM before, she gave me an unclear answer .. D:
    Last edited by ngsaga2014; 01-17-2016 at 09:21 PM.

Horap akong makabasa ng English, di ko masyado maintindihan, pwebe bang tagalog ang iba? Nasa Pilipinas ako eh! lol.

That post above is the reason why people should go to school.
    Last edited by legrump; 01-18-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Unsullied King of Divinity Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage's Avatar
    Show Summoner Name [OFF] problems...

~Dage

Is it allowed for players to have pros names? I guess a play on words would be acceptable, but I saw someone who has Bjergsen's name in his IGN. "I AM BJERG".

Quote Originally Posted by iGiTSpeleta View Post
    Is it allowed for players to have pros names? I guess a play on words would be acceptable, but I saw someone who has Bjergsen's name in his IGN. "I AM BJERG".
    what if it really is Bjergsen lol

Look at this name xXSickMyDuckXx which really means SuckMyD*ck if u wondering how i know he my friend lol :3

Quote Originally Posted by kaskaro_domu View Post
    what if it really is Bjergsen lol
    Haha I honestly wish! But I doubt it.

Hi GM's.

Please assist with this report I posted earlier. http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthrea...18#post1466718

I can't find the tribunal anymore for some reason.

Thanks,

Carlo

This one, chinese character name, toxic & afk pa. 박지민
    Last edited by anon0620; 01-20-2016 at 03:44 AM.

keykfranz is on a distinguished road keykfranz's Avatar
    I want to report whoever made this account. It is not a member of our team and somewhat a poser account because it was my summoner name before.

Nc pwede n ulet mg report ng Inapproprate Name

need help report to banned
    ign:CYL
    troll poh dahil sa reset.. hirap magkapoint sisirahin lang yun laro sana maban yun account mo kahit ilang araw lang
    salamat poh ... need help please..

hi

pano mag post?

These two needs attention for obvious reasons:

http://imgur.com/a/CEqyB
    http://imgur.com/a/d1iH3

Medyo outdated yung picture pero ganun pa rin naman in-game name nila.
    Last edited by ngsaga2014; 01-22-2016 at 08:45 AM.

It makes me think if there are several more "poTaPePe___" accounts...

Unsullied King of Divinity Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage is a splendid one to behold Nicolas_Dage's Avatar
    In appropriate ba ang Turborats?

~Dage