Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game Guides and FAQs

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    Administrator LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin's Avatar

Staff Icon 2 Smart Ping FAQs

Smart ping is a radial menu that includes four new alerts you can use to better communicate with your team. Split second communication is a key to success in League of Legends, and with Smart Ping you'll spend less time typing and more time dominating your opponents. These new pings include:

• Each notification has a different graphic, sound and color associated with it so you'll never be confused about which ping just went out. Both current pings, attack and defend, will remain exactly the same.
    • To use these pings, hold down the Alt, Ctrl, G, or V keys while clicking to show the new ping overlay. Then, move your mouse in the direction of the ping you want to issue, and release.
    • You can perform this action either on the terrain or the minimap for precision pinging. Once you get a feel for the new system, a quick motion is all you'll need - the ping UI won't even appear if you activate your desired ping fast enough.

Play a game and try it out now! Happy gaming!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #27
    Administrator LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin has a reputation beyond repute LoL_PH_Admin's Avatar

Staff Icon 2 Spectator Mode FAQs

I want to spectate a game. How can I access Spectator Mode?
    Spoiler:
    When you are browsing for a custom game in League of Legends, you will now have the option to join that game as a spectator.
    Alternatively, you can choose to become a spectator after joining the game lobby as a player.

What games am I allowed to spectate?
    Spoiler:
    Spectator Mode is available in all game mode as of the moment. Spectator game mode availability is subject to change without prior notice.

Is there a penalty for leaving the game as a spectator?
    Spoiler:
    No. As a spectator you can leave a game at any time. Additionally, you can no longer reconnect to a game once you have left.

If I disconnect, can I reconnect to a game that I am spectating?
    Spoiler:
    Yes. If you got disconnected while spectating a game you will be presented with the option to reconnect to the game that you were spectating.

Will it be easy to compare team stats in Spectator Mode?
    Spoiler:
    Yes. Team gold, team kills, and tower kills will be prominently displayed as part of the Spectator Mode heads up display.

Will I earn Xp or IP for spectating a game?
    Spoiler:
    No. You will not receive XP and IP for spectating a game.

Will the addition of spectators into a game cause performance issues for the other players?
    Spoiler:
    No. The players in game should not experience performance related issues based on problems the spectators are having.