Playing LoL Using the Garena LoL PH Launcher
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Game Master GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric's Avatar

Staff Icon 2 Playing LoL Using the Garena LoL PH Launcher

Greetings Summoners,

You could play LoL PH without having to login to Garena Plus first. To do this just follow these steps:

1. Download the Garena LoL PH Launcher from here:
      * Garena LoL PH Launcher Download
    2. Extract the files to any location in your PC.
    3. Locate your latest LoL PH client folder. It should be located in \Garena Plus\Apps\ your folder.
    4. Copy the "lolph" folder and locate the extracted LoL PH Launcher folder.
    5. From the extracted LoL PH Launcher folder, navigate to \GarenaLoLPH_Launcher\GameData\Apps and paste the copied "lolph" folder there.
    6. After copying, run the LoL PH Launcher by executing the "LoLPHLauncher.exe" file. You may also create a shortcut of this file in your Desktop for easy access.
    7. Login from the LoL PH Launcher and wait for the game client to load.

Hope this helps you guys!

Enjoy LoL PH!
    Last edited by randomizerme; 04-12-2012 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Link updated.

She loved me at my worst. You had me at my best, yet you chose to break my heart...
    GM Elric on Facebook | League of Legends

Poet xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN's Avatar
    Wow. XD

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Wordsmith randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme's Avatar
    Downloading and will be testing. Keep up the good work!

===============The Legendary Noxian Mover===============

Banned to Access GrimLegionX is a jewel in the rough GrimLegionX is a jewel in the rough GrimLegionX is a jewel in the rough GrimLegionX is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks for this Garena more power to you guys

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Wordsmith randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme is a glorious beacon of light randomizerme's Avatar
    Works fine!

Be sure your LoL client isn't open before copying the lolph folder.

Mirror Link: -to be updated-
    Last edited by randomizerme; 11-10-2011 at 07:32 PM.

Maganda sana kung pwede ma save yung username and password sa launcher

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Game Master GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric is a name known to all GM_Elric's Avatar
    Thanks ran for testing and for the mirror!

@underbak3r
    That's actually a good suggestion. But having a save username and password feature might have some security implications. I'll discuss this with the LoL PH Team.

Good thing about this launcher is that even if Garena Plus is down, you can still login to LoL PH and play.

Keep the suggestions coming and we'll take note of them.

She loved me at my worst. You had me at my best, yet you chose to break my heart...
    GM Elric on Facebook | League of Legends

Poet xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN has a reputation beyond repute xCrazedSeruLCN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Elric View Post

Good thing about this launcher is that even if Garena Plus is down, you can still login to LoL PH and play.
    That just means this is a must-have. Great. Thanks! :>

Writer michaelaquino99 has a brilliant future michaelaquino99 has a brilliant future michaelaquino99 has a brilliant future michaelaquino99 has a brilliant future michaelaquino99 has a brilliant future michaelaquino99 has a brilliant future michaelaquino99 has a brilliant future michaelaquino99 has a brilliant future michaelaquino99 has a brilliant future michaelaquino99 has a brilliant future michaelaquino99 has a brilliant future michaelaquino99's Avatar
    nice powwwww!!!

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    A must have for cafe owners to protect clients from getting their accounts hacked.