LOL PH Update Error
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LOL PH Update Error

LOL PH Update Error

I'm receiving this error upon starting/updating LOL from garena+

I tried re-installing LOL (Both zip and exe files, as torrent was unavailable) and garena+ but that didn't seem to work.
    It isn't a problem with my connection since another PC can connect to LOL from the same network.

Please advise on what steps to be made in order to fix this.

Thanks!

Composer teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of teknikman has much to be proud of
    Try the LATEST MANUAL PATCH, download it here.

still not working.

same here...i have that problem...since 6:30 am .....both of my units got the same problem...i think itz the messenger itself not the client...IMPORTANT NOTE: when i was troubleshooting....i worked suddenly and i got into the lobby...and played my first game this morning... runtime: 16 mins. 54 sec. IN GAME....i ended the LoLClient.exe for better performance in game...after my victory..well...i tried to launch LoL again...but.. "unknown error, please try later" message appeared again....GM's please help us..

i reinstalled LOL by using both the zip and installer files and still no results. pls help mods.

Quote Originally Posted by teknikman View Post
    Try the LATEST MANUAL PATCH, download it here.
    tried that too. still not working.

Already found the culprit.

As stated in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by zhack112 View Post
    i think i know what's the problem here...
    OK let ME explain....
    i did some research about this cuz im having da same problem.. i checked back to garena ph messenger and still unknown error occured
    so, i think that some software might did some interference with LoL...and as i guessed...it really is! "K9 Web Protection"...
    i opened lol.properties with notepad and copied the first two links "prodph.lol.garenanow.com" and "chatph.lol.garenanow.com" to my browser...and enter....i was surprised.... "IT WAS BLOCKED BY K9" ...i did not unblocked it yet cuz my mother has the password...so i'll wait till she comes back...and tell you guyz if the problem was solved... anyway..I'm quite an expert troubleshooter at my house..so they depend on me mostly..xD be back to you with the results!
    Garena PH seemed to change some of their servers, and those URL weren't verified by K9.

Aside from prodph.lol.garenanow.com and chatph.lol.garenanow.com as stated above, you should also be allowing lolphcheck.garenanow.com.

Admins/GMs, Are there any other URL's we should be allowing access to?
    Last edited by pahpahpuhweh; 09-05-2011 at 12:28 AM.

tnx.. fixed it... damn k9! hahahaha

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Thank you for finding a reply. Yes sometimes there are anti-viruses that would block/not allow access to some URLs; I've already forwarded this to the GMs, hopefully they would reply soon :>

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Keyboard Masher iusehaxs is a splendid one to behold iusehaxs is a splendid one to behold iusehaxs is a splendid one to behold iusehaxs is a splendid one to behold iusehaxs is a splendid one to behold iusehaxs is a splendid one to behold iusehaxs's Avatar
    best suggestion i can ask is either turn it off during gaming or opt for an antivirus/protection that has gaming option like comodo.

IGN: laughsalot(UP)/iusehaxs(MegaPack)