LOL Installer
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LOL Installer

LOL Installer

Hi good afternoon people. I've downloaded the Lol installer from the website but when i finished download the installer I noticed that my LOL was on SG. How can I change it to PH? I download the full installer on the website http://lol.garena.ph/downloads my char is lvl 30 but when i logged in it give me a notice that i need to put a name on a summoner name. And i Noticed that the Lol launcher is in SG. how can i set it to PH?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2

Staff Icon 2

Could you please provide the following info:
    Can you also upload a screenshot of the client folder?

Hi I am staying in the philippines here in Iloilo and my internet Provider is Bayantel. my LOL is in the lolph folder. But everytime I logged in it seems im on the SG server when i Checked on the configuration it is in SG

is there any other way to change the client's server to PH? even though i download it to lolph downloads every time i try to play LOL it is set on SG server

Keyboard Masher Jobeliano is a jewel in the rough Jobeliano is a jewel in the rough Jobeliano is a jewel in the rough Jobeliano is a jewel in the rough Jobeliano's Avatar
    I am not sure if this will help but try to download Garena Plus PH and tell us if it works.

http://www.garena.ph/~plus/

i have this same problem.. except my lol is on another folder in program files named GarenaLoL.

i have the same problem too..
    how can we fixed this problem?

can a gm enlighten us on this problem??

i can't procure a screeny coz it was on my gf's laptop.. i think her isp is Smartbro. and we're from Antipolo City
    Last edited by kraunklaun; 09-05-2011 at 05:53 AM.